Central Bank Balance Enquiry Number : Friends, nowadays no person has enough time to go to the bank and queue up to get the entry in his passbook and check his balance, today technology has developed so much that you can use your mobile phone. You can easily check your bank balance from here. Today we will know how to check Central bank balance, read the article till the end for complete information.
Central Bank Balance Check Number
To know the balance of any bank, you have to do only one thing, that is, you have to register your mobile number in the bank, so that you can easily get the balance information. Central bank is one of the largest government banks in the country and its head office is in Mumbai. If seen, there are about 4651 branches of the Central Bank.
Central Bank of India Balance Check Number 2024
How to do Central Bank Balance Check? 8 Ways To Know In Hindi 2024
- How to check Missed Call balance?
- How to check balance with the help of SMS?
- How to check bank balance with USSD code?
- How to check bank balance through Net Banking?
- How to check Central Bank balance from ATM?
- How to check balance from Mobile Banking Apps?
- How to check the balance of Central bank from Passbook?
- How to check Central bank balance from Bhim App?
- How to check Central bank balance from Paytm App?
1: How to check Missed Call Central bank balance?
Friends, Central bank provides complete facility to all its customers to check balance through Missed Call.
If your account is in Central Bank and you want to check your balance, then you can get balance information by calling this number 9555244442 from your mobile.
2: How to check Central bank balance with the help of SMS?
Friends, with the help of Central bank, you can also get the information about the remaining balance in your account by sending a message. First of all send SMS “BALAVL<space>Account Number<space>MPIN” to 9967533228 from your registered mobile number.
As soon as you message, you will receive a message from the bank after some time, in which all the information about your account balance will be given.
3: How to check Central Bank Balance with USSD Code?
Even today USSD code works and if your account is in Central bank, then you can get your balance information through USSD code.
To know the balance from USSD code, dial *99*51# code from your registered mobile number, and simply click on the balance check option from the given options, you will get your available balance shown.
4: How to check the balance of Central Bank from Net Banking?
Friends, every bank gives you the facility of Net Banking, so that you can save your time by using all the services of Online Banking.
- If you have the Net Banking facility of Central Bank, first of all you go to the official website of Central Bank
- Login by entering your Username Password.
- You go to the balance Enquiry section and check your balance.
5: How to check the balance of Central Bank from ATM?
Friends, you can also know the balance of your bank account with the help of ATM Machine, this is a very easy way to know the balance of your account from Atm.
- First of all you go to the ATM.
- Insert your ATM card into the ATM machine and enter your 4 digit PIN.
- After entering the PIN, click on account balance.
- Your account balance will be shown to you.
6: How to check the balance of Central Bank from Mobile Banking?
Central Bank provides you complete facility to check balance with the help of Mobile Banking. First of all, install CENT MOBILE App from play store and register in it and simply login by entering your username and password.
As soon as you login, there will be an option show of account in front of you, by clicking on it you can see your balance.
7: How to check the balance of Central Bank from Bank Passbook?
The easiest way to check the balance is your bank passbook, yes, if you do not have all the methods mentioned above, then you can easily check the balance by getting your bank passbook printed.
8: How to check Central Bank balance with the help of Paytm, Phone Pay and Gpay?
Nowadays all users use apps like Paytm, Phone Pay and Gpay for payment, but with the help of these apps, you can easily check balance along with payment, just you have to create an account in these apps and enter your bank account. Have to link, after that you can easily check the balance.
FAQs about Central Bank
Question: What is the customer care number of Central Bank?
- Answer: The customer care number of Central bank is 1800221911.
Question: What is the toll free number of Central Bank?
- Answer: The toll free number of Central bank is 1800221911.
Question: What is the email address of Central Bank?
- Answer: Central bank का Email address firstname.lastname@example.org है।
Question: How to check Central Bank money?
- Answer: To know the balance of Central Bank of India, give a missed call to this number 09555144441 from your registered mobile number.
Conclusion of the Post:-
- In today’s post, I told you that Central Bank Balance Check Number – Central Bank of India Account Balance Inquiry By Missed Call Number & SMS in 2024, know its full details in this article.
- If you have any problem related to the balance check number, then you can mail me. I hope you have liked this article,
- If you liked this article, and after reading this article you got help, then you must tell us your answer in the comment. Thank you