Delete Your Flipkart Account: There might be several reasons for a client to cancel their account on the online retail website Flipkart. According to research, the majority of the reasons customers delete their accounts are due to email spamming by the firm. This email spam may be simply removed by clicking the unsubscribe button provided at the bottom of the email. If you have another reason, I will walk you through the process of removing your account from the Flipkart database.
A Brief Overview of the Company
Flipkart is one of the top online retail websites in India, created by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. Flipkart is presently selling 10 products every minute on average and has generated up to 50 billion Indian rupees in income in 2015. This firm employs over 33,000 people, and in 2014, Flipkart purchased the website myntra.com.
How to Deactivate a Flipkart Account
There are two ways to request that your account be removed from their database, which are detailed below:
- Existing Company Program Account Delete
- Navigate to http://www.flipkart.com/s/contact.
- Sign in with your account.
- Find it by scrolling down. Contact Us Button
- After clicking on it, the customer service website will now appear in a new tab. Is there another Assistant?
- When you click on it, a pop-up window will appear with the option to establish a customer account.
- Find the option to deactivate my account.
- Follow the instructions and your account may be deleted in a few days.
Account Cancelled Via Email
- Create an email account.
- Create an email with the subject email@example.com.
- Now, write an email using the delete account example provided here.
- Enter an email subject such as “request to delete my account” and hit send.
These are the two methods for deleting an account. Account deletion from their database may take some time, so please wait for a response from the firm.
- Stay tuned to this page for further information on how to remove an account.