How to Close an Exchange Account: Swap is an online eCommerce resale site that sells clothes and items for babies, kids, pregnant women, and women. I just got an email from one of our readers saying that they want to delete their account from our website. When we looked into why people delete their accounts, we found that most of them did so because of email spamming problems or because they got a magazine.
How To Delete Swap Account
If you want to stop getting their magazine or email, you can mark it as trash or click the link at the bottom of the email that says “unsubscribe.” If your reasons are different, I’ll show you how to delete your account from the swap website step by step.
A Little About the Business
Swap is an online store that was started by Juha Koponen, Jussi Koskinen, and Myntra. It is one of the best places in the United States to buy clothes and items. Up to now, the company has mentioned more than 380,000 products and has as many as 200 employees.
How to Close an Exchange Account
There are two ways to ask them to delete your account from their records.
Account Deletion by Company Website
- Go to http://support.swap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
- Type your email address and a message on the “Delete Account” page, then click “Submit.”
- Now, wait for an email from the company about how to delete the account.
Email to Delete Account
- Write a new message in your email account.
- Type in this email address: email@example.com
- Write an email using the one here as a template, and click “Send.”
These are the two ways you can delete your account.