How to Delete a Yik Yak Account:- Yik Yak is a social media app that lets people within 5 miles of them make and view conversation topics. We’ve gotten some emails from users who want to delete their yik yak app accounts. After looking into why people want to delete their app accounts, we found that it was either because of spam emails or because they didn’t want to use the app anymore.
How To Delete Yik Yak Account
If you’re deleting this account because of email spam or newsletters, we suggest that you either mark their emails as spam or remove from their newsletters by hitting the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email. If your reasons are different, I’ll show you how to delete your account from the Yik Yak app step by step.
How to Delete a Yik Yak Account
Yik Yak is a social networking app for iOS and Android that lets users share and read posts from their own group without giving out their names.
I closed my Yik Yak account because I was sick of the mean comments. People would say bad things about other people, and it was just a bad place to be. I’m glad I deleted my account because I don’t miss it at all.
Use the website to close the Yik Yak account
- First, go to www.yikyak.com to sign in to your Yik Yak account.
- Once you’ve signed in, tap “Settings.”
- Scroll down the page until you see a link that says “Delete Account.” Tap on that link.
- You will have to confirm the move. Again, click on the message that says “Delete Account” to finish the task.
Use the App to delete the Yik Yak account
- Open the app and sign in to your account.
- Click the three lines. It is in the screen’s upper left corner.
- Next, tap on the tab that says “Your Account.”
- Then you’ll see a tab that says “Deactivate Your Account.” Tap on it.
- The last step is to confirm the process. So, click the button that says “Yes, I want to close my account.”
If you delete your account, you won’t be able to use it again.