How to Delete an eBay Account: There could be many reasons why a customer would want to delete their account from an online shopping and easy website. When we look into it, we’ll find that most customers are closing their accounts because their advertising emails are sending too many messages to their inboxes.
How to Delete Ebay Account
You can easily stop this junk email by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of your advertising email. If you want to delete your account for some other reason, I’ll show you step by step how to do it.
A Little About the Business
Pierre Omidyar started the Flipkart company, and it is one of the best places to buy things online in India and around the world. Ebay is a selling company that helps businesses and consumers do business with each other online. In 2015 alone, the company made up to $8.9 million. The eBay company has 34,600 people working there.
How To Close Ebay Account
There are two ways to ask them to delete your account from their records.
Account Deletion by Company Website
- Go to http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/closing-account.html.
- Find the button to close your eBay account.
- Click Request to close your account.
- Now Sign in with your email address and do what it says.
You can close your account by calling the phone number.
- Call 1800-209-3229.
- Pick the choice to call a customer service person.
- Tell them to take you off their list.
These are the two ways you can delete your account. At the moment, the company does not accept emails from customers.
- This website will keep you up to date on how to delete your eBay account.