Employee Login at Himkosh.nic.in Online, Himkosh HP IFMS E Salary Slip Regarding all the information is accessible in this post. Himkosh HP IFMS E Salary Slip Friends, you must read the information on this page if you are from Himachal Pradesh and work for the state government of Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh’s government has unveiled Himkosh, an integrated financial management information system, and the other state governments. This page includes details on how to check pay slips, log in to the portal, view a list of portal services, and much more.
HP IFMS, E Salary slip
Concerning the Himkosh HP IFMS E Salary Slip, Himachal Pradesh’s state government has opened the IFMS site called Himkosh. By accessing this IFMS site, all state government employees can view their wage slabs, along with several additional services. Now, salary-related information is readily available. The Himkosh IFMS E Salary Slip makes the system transparent. You could be having a conversation in your head about using a portal. This article’s further sections include the answers to your queries. Would you mind following the detailed instructions to verify your pay Slip, log into the portal, and other things?
Verify the Himkosh HP IFMS E Salary Slip.
- It would help if you visited the Department of Treasuries, Accounts, and Lotteries, Government of Himachal Pradesh’s HP IFMS E Salary Slip website to view your pay slip.
- Salary Slip for Himkosh HP IFMS
- From the portal’s home page, select the option for salary statements under the category of citizen services.
- Verify the salary statement.
- The screen will launch a new page where you must input the information below.
- Personnel Code
- Name of Employee
- Pick Treasury
- Once you select the login option, your computer’s screen will display your pay statement.
Mobile application download
- Visit the Department of Treasuries, Accounts, and Lotteries, Government of Himachal Pradesh’s website to download the mobile app.
- Select the Mobile App link from the portal’s home page under the Citizen Services heading.
- When a new page appears on the screen, choose the “Download Now” link under “eSalary for Mobile Devices.”
- On the computer screen, the Google Play Store app page will appear.
- Select “Install” to start the app downloading and installing on your phone.
Method for Logging In
- To log in, visit the Department of Treasuries, Accounts, and Lotteries, Government of Himachal Pradesh’s official website.
- Select the project option from the menu bar on the portal’s main page.
- From the drop-down list on the screen, select “eSalary.”
- A new window will appear; navigate to the E-Bills Login area.
- Enter the user ID, password, and code displayed on the screen.
- The user dashboard will appear on the screen after selecting the sign-in option.