By getting a Walmart Money Card account, you can get a good way to keep track of your money that is also safe. Walmart Money Card is a prepaid debit card that Walmart and Green Dot Company give. It has a lot of benefits and features, making it a great choice for normal banking.
When you get a new Walmart Money Card, you have to register it first before you can use it. There are some Walmart stores and their website where you can open an account. You can use the Walmart store finder to find stores near you.
You can’t open an account if you are younger than 18. Users between the ages of 16 and 17 need their parents’ permission. People like Walmart Money Cards because they are easy to get and use, even if you have bad credit.
To start a new Walmart MoneyCard Account, you need to give your date of birth, details about your personal identity, and your social security number. This guide told you how to open an account for a Walmart money card both online and in person.
Open a MoneyCard account at Walmart
It’s easy to set up a Walmart Money Card account, and you can use it through the official Walmart Money Card website or a mobile app. This prepaid card can be reloaded and used for everyday spending, internet shopping, paying bills, and other things.
Your Walmart Money Card works like a credit card where you decide how much you can spend. To use this, you must pay ahead of time the amount you want to spend. This will be the most you can do. The Walmart MoneyCard is a safe and simple way to shop without spending more than you can afford.
Money Cards can be used anywhere you can use a Visa debit card. If you lose or have your Walmart MoneyCard stolen, you can cancel it. You will then get a new card and a backup card.
How to Set Up a MoneyCard Account at Walmart
By following the steps below, you can sign up for a Walmart money card account.
- Go to https://www.walmartmoneycard.com on your computer or mobile device to check out the official Walmart Money Card website.
- After that, go to the homepage’s website and click “Open an account” in the upper right spot.
- Next, a new window will pop up asking for your personal information so that you can finish registering.
- Then you can give your First Name, Last Name, Address, Flat Number, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number.
- All of the information will have to be checked out twice. Just check the information you sent in to make sure everything is right.
- After that, check all the boxes that say “I agree” and the box that says “I am not a robot.”
- Now, press the button that says “Continue.”
- Choose the right “username” and “password” to get into your Walmart Money Card account. Choose a strong password with a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters to protect yourself better.
- Follow the steps on the screen to finish the process of registering.
Sign up for a Walmart Money Card and log in to your account.
- You can sign up for a Walmart MoneyCard in-store.
- Go to a Walmart store near you and bring the right paperwork.
- Contact the help desk and ask to open an account for a Money Card.
- Send the same information, and that’s it.
- The store’s help team will set up an account for you and give you a welcome kit.
How to Get a Walmart MoneyCard Account by Calling Customer Service
When you have a problem with your Walmart Money Card registration, you can contact customer service in a few different ways. Here are some of the steps.
- Open a Walmart MoneyCard account by calling customer service
- Call 1-877-937-4098 to talk to customer service.
- Choose the choice to make a new account when asked.
- Give the customer service person your personal information, such as your name, address, Social Security number, and any other needed information.
- Answer the security questions the worker asks to prove who you are. The customer helper will finish the whole process of registering you.
How do I prove who I am for a Walmart MoneyCard?
Once you make an account, we have to get your name, address, date of birth, and Social Security number, check them, and keep them on file. We may also need more proof of who you are, like your driver’s license or other papers.
After I sign up, can I change the settings on my Walmart MoneyCard account?
After you sign up for and log into your Walmart Money Card account, you can look at the account choices and change your settings. Setting up account alerts and changing your PIN are also part of it.
How old do you have to be to get a Walmart MoneyCard?
Yes, you have to be 18 or older to sign up for a Walmart Money Card account.