To fill open positions for Patwari, the Jammu and Kashmir Subordinate Services Selection Board puts out a call for applicants. April 2024 is traditionally the date of notification dissemination. Applicants must be native Urdu speakers with a degree from an accredited institution. The selection procedure includes a written exam and a practical demonstration of skills. Candidates who complete all phases will be offered a position with a monthly starting pay range of INR 25500-81100.
JK Patwari Notification 2024 Details
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|No of vacancy||Update Soon|
|Last Updated on:||Update Soon|
|Category||patwari Vacancy 2024|
|Qualification type||10th 12th pass govt jobs / graduate govt jobs|
|Exam Date:||Update Soon|
|Location type||JK Govt jobs 2024|
Eligibility Criteria for JK Patwari Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 45 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for JK Patwari 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check JK Patwari 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
Applicants must meet the JKSSB Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2024 to participate in the selection process. The board will announce the requirements for participation in the examination. Candidates must meet the requirements outlined in the JKSSB Patwari official announcement as per the previous year’s guidelines. Therefore, prospective applicants should first compile a list of their qualifications according to the JKSSB Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2024.
Application for the JKSSB Patwari Position, Year 2024 Candidates interested in applying for the JKSSB Patwari Recruitment can find details on how to do so in the following sections.
- Step one is to go to the JKSSB’s official website.
- To begin, click the “Patwari Recruitment” button.
- Start by providing your primary identifying information (name, email address, etc.) on the registration page.
- Enter your credentials and then fill out the entire form with your information.
- Attach any required papers, including a passport-sized picture.
- After double-checking the details, hit the “Submit” button.
- Clicking this link will take you to a secure payment page. After you’ve paid what’s due, hit the “submit” button.
- The next step is to print off your application and keep it in a safe place until you’re ready to submit it.