How to Delete a Musical.ly Account: Musical.ly is a social networking app that lets people make, edit, and share short pieces of music with their friends and family. Some of our website visitors have told us that they want to get rid of their musical.ly account. When we looked into this topic, we found that most app users want to delete their accounts because they don’t want their emails to be filled with spam from business newsletters. Some app users are also using other apps, websites, or software to make videos or communicate.
How to Delete Musical.ly
If you want to delete your account because of spam emails, we suggest that you either mark the email as junk or unsubscribe from their magazine by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. If your reason is something else, I’ll show you how to delete your musical.ly account step by step.
A Little About the Business
Luyu Yang and Alex Zhu started the Musical.ly app together. It is one of the social networking apps that people all over the world can use. According to a study from May 2016, this app has 60 million users around the world and is worth about $500 million.
How to Stop Using Musical.ly
Musical.ly is working on a tool that will let users delete their accounts through the app. The next version of the app might have this new feature. At the moment, you can ask them to remove your account from their records. Here are the steps you need to take to make a request.
Account Cancelled Through Website
- Go to https://support.musical.ly/submit-a-ticket/ and click on it..
- How can we help? Pick “PRODUCT FEEDBACK.”
- On Choose Platform, pick either iOS or Android.
- What do you think about which app? Go with MUSICAL.LY.
- What function do you want to hear your thoughts on? Choose OTHER
- Type in the email address you used to sign up for the website. In the “Description” box, write why you want to delete your account. Then, click the “Submit” button.
Send mail to delete your account.
- Open your email account that is associated with account.
- Now write an email and put email@example.com as the address.
- Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT” on the Subject line.
- Now, write an email about why you want to delete your account, like the one here, and click “Send.”
This website will keep you up to date on how to delete your Musical.ly account.