The PayManager system, as well as the Paymanager Salary Slip, may be accessed at paymanagerddo.rajasthan.gov.in. This information was made available by the Finance Department of the Rajasthan State. Its primary application is in processing state government employee payrolls, utility payments, and banking transactions. Do you using PayManager as well? Or have the desire to do it. Pay Manager grants access to any types of services that are relevant to the work of government employees. e-salary, Paymanager login, pay-bill, bonus, bank registration, HOD registration, password reset, IFMS circular, etc. are some of these services.
What exactly is the Paymanager? This kind of software is a piece of hardware that operates as a system for generating pay Slips for state government workers in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It gives information on the Salary Bill, DA Arrear, Bonus, Banking, and Leave Encashment Bill. ‘Paymanager’ is a tool that will be useful if you work for the government of Rajasthan in any capacity. The portal is available for employees to utilize for whatever kind of job they need to do. However, the worker must initially check in using his user ID and password.
Paymanager Rajasthan Employee Pay Slip
PRI-PayMana, what exactly is it? This is also a component of PayManager, a software program designed specifically for the use of government workers in the Panchayat region of the state of Rajasthan. This site also contains functionalities that are comparable to those of Pay-manager. It is a tool that employees of the Panchayati Raj utilize. Its primary URL for their official website is https://pripaymanager.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Sign in to the Paymanager system.
- Before you do anything else, go to the PayManager login page at https://paymanagerddo.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Provide your “User Name” and “Password” when prompted to do so.
- After that, accurately complete the “Captcha Code.”
- After this, you will see a drop-down menu with six possibilities; select one of the following: (a) DDO, (b) Employee, (d) Digital, (c) Department, (e) Sub DDO, and (f) HOD / Sub HOD. Which user’s login ID is currently active.
- At this point, you need to click the “Login” button.
Paymanager’s Current Status of Salary Slips
- First and foremost, sign in to the official website with your ID at https://paymanagerddo.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Once logged in, navigate to the “Employee Corner” link.
- After that, pick “TA Medical Bill,” then select “Bill Wise Status.”
- After that, choose both the ‘Year’ and the ‘Month’ options.
- The ‘Salary’ field must now be filled out using the ‘Bill Type’ format.
Acquaint yourself with the steps involved in opening a bank account.
- To begin, navigate to the Paymanager Bank Registration link and click on it.
- After that, you must input your “First Name” and “Last Name.”
- After that, pick your “User Name,” and click the “Check Availability” button.
- Select either the Bank or the Treasury as your option.
- Either pick the Treasury or the Bank Name depending on whatever option you chose.
- If you choose Treasury, choose ‘Sub Treasury’ code from the drop-down menu.
- You must fill in your “Address, Email ID, Phone Number, and Office Name.”
- To confirm the password, you will need to enter it twice. Enter the password both times.
- After entering your mobile number, click the “Verify Contact” button.