Paytm’s Toll-Free Customer Care Number, Listed City by City, As everyone is aware, PayTM now sells a wide variety of items, and some of you may have experienced issues with your order and wish to request a refund. In that case, I’ve compiled a list of Paytm Customer Care numbers organized by city, which you can use to contact the company.
Paytm Customer care email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The PayTM Customer Care Toll-Free Numbers: All India
|To Request a call back from Paytm||09643 97 9797|
|For Business purposes, Support||072109 72109|
Paytm All India Toll-Free Customer Care Numbers: 1800-1800-1234
Metro Cities PayTM Customer Care Numbers
|Paytm Customer Care Number: Chennai||044 24350197|
|Paytm Customer Care Number: Bangalore||+91 80 41237197|
|Paytm Customer Care Number: Mumbai||022 26133197|
|Paytm Customer Care Number: Kolkata||033 40005197|
|Paytm Customer Care Number: Hyderabad||09470429205; (91)-120-3062244|
|Paytm Customer Care Number: Delhi||0120 38883888|
For All Other Cities
|For all other Cities the common number is||0120 38883888|
Paytm’s popularity has increased since the government replaced Indian currency notes in mid-November. Today, PayTm is a massive company in the e-commerce sector. Numerous websites and local merchants utilize it as a Payment Gateway in particular.
One97 Communication is the owner of PayTm, which began in Noida. Paytm’s primary revenue source is a 2.5% commission fee on the total amount transmitted from a wallet to a local bank account. Merchants are the primary source of commerce.
Today, PayTM provides the following services:
Paytm Recharge – The website offers prepaid, postpaid, DTH, and Data Card recharges. All mobile phone operators’ numbers in India can be restored using Paytm.
- Paytm offers Landline bill payment services for Airtel, MTS, and Connect.
- Payments for Gas Bills [Adani Gas, Mahanagar Gas, Siti Energy]
- Payments for electric bills [AVVN, BSES, BEDCPL, JVVN, MVVL, NPPD, Reliance Energy, SNDL, SBPD, Tata Power, and Torrent Power Ltd.]
Paytm Hotel Booking: Following OYO Rooms, Paytm launched its own Hotel Booking service.
Paytm Bus Ticket Purchasing Service: PayTM has begun offering bus ticket purchasing services and provides the lowest price compared to other websites such as Redbus and Abhibus.
Paytm Metro Card Recharge: Mumbai Metro users can now recharge their metro cards using the Paytm metro card recharge service. This facility is exclusive to Mumbai Metro card holders.
The Paytm wallet is the largest mobile payment service platform in India. There are about 40 million Paytm wallet consumers. The RBI has given its approval to Paytm’s semi-closed wallet service. Paytm clients can pay for the company’s services using the Paytm wallet. Additionally, the wallet can be used to pay for additional website transactions.
A few other significant contact numbers are:
- Paytm Customer care email ID: email@example.com
- Paytm Customer Care Number India: +91-9643979797, 12038883888
- Paytm toll-free number for recharge-related queries: 1800-1800-1234 / 0120-3062244, 12038883888
- Paytm’s toll-free Customer Care number for shopping-related questions is 0120-3062244
- Paytm ticket-raising link for Paytm wallet-related queries: Select the issue type here.
- Paytm ticket raise link for Paytm Utility bill payments related questions: Click Here & Select type of Issue
- Paytm’s toll-free Customer Care number for Bus ticket booking-related queries: +91-9555123123
- For any other questions, call 0120-3062244