How can I Block my Punjab and Sind Bank ATM card? We rely so heavily on debit cards and ATM cards these days that we seldom leave the house without them. It is because these cards are really beneficial to us. But, if you have lost or misplaced your card, you should immediately block it. In this post, I’ll show you how to Block your Punjab and Sind Bank ATM card.
The procedure is simple, and cardholders can choose from a variety of options. For the time being, it makes no difference which approach you employ. What important is that the card be blocked as soon as possible. I’ve discussed many techniques below; select one and follow the instructions.
Ways for Blocking a Punjab and Sind Bank ATM Card The SMS approach is the quickest of all. You only need to send an SMS from your registered cellphone number. And the card will be immediately banned by the bank.
By Sending SMS
How to Disable a Punjab and Sind Bank ATM Card Through SMS:
- Enter Missing space> last 4 digits of card number as an SMS.
- Send this Text from your registered cellphone number to 9223815844.
- Your card will be blocked by the bank.
- You will receive confirmation of this.
By Calling Customer Care
Contact Customer Service to Disable a Punjab and Sind Bank ATM Card:
- Contact the Punjab and Sind Bank customer service line at 1800-419-8300.
- Choose the language in which you want to engage.
- Now, pick the IVR option, which will connect your call to a bank support professional.
- Inform the executive that you have misplaced your card and wish to have it blocked.
- For verification purposes, the executive will ask you a few questions regarding your account.
- Complete all of the questions properly.
- Help the executive locate your missing card by providing only the last four numbers of the card.
- Your request will be taken into consideration by the executive.
- Also, the card will be permanently banned.
Log in to the official website of PSB Bank. at https://punjabandsindbank.co.in/
These are two of the various options available for blocking the card. You can also visit your local bank location for more assistance. Bank employees will assist you in blocking your card. The bank will not charge you any fees for blocking the card. But, you must pay for the new card.