Call 2024 to check your balance at Punjab Sind Bank to check your balance through missed call. If you are a PSB client, call the Punjab Sind Balance Inquiry Number 2024, or 7039035156, to check the balance of your bank account. As this is a toll-free number, the call will not cost you anything.
PSB Balance Check
Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) offers a variety of services throughout India through a number of branches, netbanking, and mobile banking options. You have a number of ways to check the balance of your Punjab & Sind Bank account, including missed call banking, SMS banking, ATMs, and more.
PSB Balance Check Number
Punjab & Sind Bank Balance Enquiry Number, You may check your account balance or even get a mini-statement using the SMS banking services offered by Punjab & Sind Bank. You must make a missed call or send an SMS to the PSB toll-free number from your registered mobile phone. You’ll get a notification on your phone with their balance information shortly.
By placing a missed call on, you may check the balance of your Punjab and Sind Bank account.
How to SMS-check your Punjab & Sind Bank balance
By texting PBAL Account-Number SMS Banking Password to the numbers 9773056161 or 8082656161, you may use SMS banking to check your Punjab & Sind Bank balance.
Other ways to check the Punjab & Sind Bank balance
If you have signed up for digital banking with Punjab & Sind Bank, you may quickly check your account balance at any time by entering into the online banking page. You only need to:
- Enter your user name and password.
- Your account balance may only be viewed on the net banking dashboard after a successful login.
- With the net banking feature, you can also transfer money and view your prior transactions and the Punjab & Sind mini statement.
You can sign up for the online banking service if you haven’t already by going to the closest bank branch.
A mobile banking app called mPay from Punjab & Sind Bank is offered on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. You may quickly check your available account balance with this app. Also, you may follow your status, pay bills, transfer funds, and do a lot more.
While creating an account with the bank, Punjab & Sind Bank provides each customer with a passbook.
- By going to their local bank location, you may effortlessly update your passbook.
- You may quickly see every transaction and your account balance.
ATM for Punjab & Sind Bank
To instantly check your balance, go to your nearby Punjab & Sind Bank ATM and follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Punjab & Sind Bank ATM that is nearby.
- Enter your ATM card and choose the option for “Balance Inquiry / Balance Check”
- The ATM screen will reflect your account balance.