How To Update Your Address Online & Offline In Your SBI Bank Account Hey, if you want to alter the address for your SBI bank account, you’ve come to the proper location. We’ll explain how to update your address in your SBI account online today in this article.
SBI Address Change
One of the most well-known public sector banks in India is State Bank of India (SBI), which is controlled by the government. If you have an SBI account and wish to update your account’s address, you must go to the State Bank of India branch that is the closest to you. Because there isn’t presently a way to modify your address online.
SBI Address Change Form
Download the SBI Account Residential Address Change Form
Simply follow the step-by-step instructions below to alter the address on your SBI account.
SBI Account Address Change
- You must first go to the State Bank of India branch that is the closest to you with the necessary paperwork, including a passport-size photo, proof of residence, and proof of identification.
- You must fill out an application for an address change at the branch, including information such as your full name, account number, and old and new addresses.
- Your bank official is now checking your information against actual papers before accepting the form.
- That’s it, your request to alter your address on your SBI account been filed successfully.
- Your SBI account data can be changed in as little as two to three business days.
- You can request a new chequebook, debit card, or credit card at the new information after your request has been processed.