How Do You Access Your SmugMug Account? If you have difficulty with the initial step, your work will be halted. It might also be signing in to your website. For SmugMug users, knowing how to log in to your SmugMug account is the most important key to unlocking the door to your site. Is it really that simple? Let us investigate.
How Do You Access Your SmugMug Account?
- The log in link or option can be found in two places:
- At the very bottom of any SmugMug page.
- On the SmugMug homepage, in the upper right corner.
2. In the header toolbar, you can see if you are logged in or not.
3. If you have logged in with an assistant password, it displays the ‘Assistant homepage.
4. To gain access to your site, you may also connect your Facebook account to SmugMug.
- Click the Facebook symbol after you’ve reached the log-in page.
- Fill out the Facebook log-in information in the pop-up box.
- Click ‘Okay’ to begin the connection.
- This will redirect you to the SmugMug log-in page. Fill out the form and select the ‘Link my Facebook account’ option.
- You may now access your site by clicking ‘Log in’.
- You will be signed in to both Facebook and SmugMug at the same time.
If you do not want to continue linking your Facebook account to SmugMug, go to ‘Settings’ in Facebook, pick ‘Apps,’ and then click the cross mark next to ‘SmugMug’. If you have forgotten your password, you may request a password reset. In addition, if you don’t recall your email address, log in using your username.
After successfully checking in, the next step is to upload all of your images. If rage, frustration, and other negative emotions spring to mind, I agree. We enjoy SmugMug but despise the bulk upload procedure. PicBackMan will make you love the upload/download procedure as well – it is the fastest SmugMug uploader that lets you automate uploads and is simple to use.