How to Change Your Address in Your UCO Bank Account After Moving? Moving to a new house is exciting since your new home is something you’ve wanted for a long time. While you’re busy shopping for new furniture and moving your stuff, one item may slip your mind:
UCO Bank Address Change
That is how to change the address on your UCO bank account. Changing your bank account address should be at the top of your priority list since you do not want to return to the same old address to obtain your cheque book or credit card. If the address in your bank account is not altered, all papers relating to your bank account will be delivered to the address shown. It is best to notify the bank as soon as possible to ensure the proper operation of the bank account.
UCO Bank Address Change Form
Download Change Address in Savings Account in UCO Bank Account PDF Format
- Continue reading to learn how to easily Change Address on UCO Bank Account.
Is it necessary to change the address on my UCO bank account after moving?
It is not necessary to change addresses on a bank account after moving. However, it is recommended that you get it altered so that you do not miss any paperwork supplied by the bank. If you do not change your address, your card statement and other documentation will be delivered to the previous address solely.
- Visiting the bank branch
- Using net banking facility
- By post or courier
- Mobile App
Documents Required for Address Change on UCO Bank Account
When changing your address on your UCO Bank account, you must bring a scanned copy of any of the following papers with you. Any document issued by the state or union government is accepted by the bank. Carry a self-attested copy of the original document as well, just in case.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Electricity or water bill
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Driving License
- Form 60
- Property tax receipt
The processes for changing your address in your UCO Bank account may change significantly between banks. The protocol for significant banks is shown below.
How to Change Your UCO Bank Communication Address
There are several methods for changing your communication address in UCO Bank. The steps below will walk you through changing your communication address in UCO Bank.
Changing UCO bank’s communication address using NetBanking
To change the address on your UCO bank account via net banking, follow the procedures below:
- Step 1: Access the UCO Bank internet banking interface.
- Step 2: Enter the Consumer ID and Password (the password can also be entered using a virtual keyboard).
- Step 3: Select Update Contact Details from the top menu. Select Address Transaction Update.
- Step 4: Read the list of acceptable papers for changing the address and scan the copies of documents. Continue by clicking the button.
- Step 5: You will now be led to a new page; add all of the documents on the page and then click Upload.
- Step 6: Your address information will be updated within a day or two.
Changing UCO bank communication addresses through letter or courier
The following is a technique for changing your address on your UCO Bank account through mail or courier:
- Step 1: Find a mail address change form online, fill it out, and have it printed.
- Step 2: Sign the form and include a self-attested copy of your address proof.
- Step 3: Deliver the form together with an application to the nearest UCO branch by courier or mail.
- Step 4: The address will be updated in 1-2 days, and you will be notified by email.
Changing your UCO bank communication address by visiting a branch
Follow these procedures if you want to change the address on your UCO Bank account by visiting a UCO office.”
- Step 1: Go to the nearest UCO Bank location.
- Step 2: Complete the address change application.
- Step 3: Enclose a self-attested copy of your address proof. Carry original paperwork as well.