The UCO Bank ATM Card has been blocked or blacklisted. Friends, we are all familiar with the ATM Card by this point. We are now quite adept at using it. But there are several instances like this where we shouldn’t be careless with our ATM Card. When our ATM card is stolen or misplaced, we experience one such circumstance.
UCO Bank ATM Block
We should be extra vigilant in such a situation. To ensure the security of the information pertaining to our bank account, ATM card, and debit card as well as our money, we should promptly get that ATM card / Debit Card stopped / hotlisted. Additionally, the owner of our ATM card cannot misuse our information.
UCO Bank ATM Block Number
24/7 Toll Free no: 1800 103 0123
HOT<space>xxxx and send to 9230192301
If you use an ATM card issued by UCO Bank and are a client. So, whenever your card is lost or stolen, you can immediately block or add it to a hotlist by sending an SMS.
Continue reading this post if you’d want to learn more about it. How to Block UCO Bank ATM Card with Sirf 1 SMS is covered in this article. How can I SMS ban my UCO Bank ATM card? I’ll go into further depth about it.
Details about UCO Bank ATM Card Block / Hotlisting Sirf 1 SMS?
- Friends, blocking your UCO bank ATM card through SMS is quite simple. Your ATM card will be banned after sending an SMS from the registered mobile phone with UCO Bank.
- You have three different possibilities for this. Now, tell us about each of these three possibilities.
1, Block / Hotlist All UCO Bank ATM Cards Connect with The cell phone number
- You can utilise this option if you forget your UCO Bank ATM card number or bank account number. All ATM cards connected to your UCO Bank account that also have your mobile number will be blocked in this way.
- To do this, open your mobile’s create message box and type ” HOT ” in capital letters.
Format :- HOT
Additionally, send this message to 9230192301 from a UCO Bank registered mobile number. As soon as this message is issued, your information will be checked, and if everything is accurate, your UCO Bank ATM card will be Blockd or placed on a “hot list.”
An suitable SMS will then be sent to that phone after this procedure is complete. You can learn from this SMS if your request has been denied or your ATM or debit card has been banned.
2, Details for the Only Mentioned UCO Bank ATM card Block / Hotlist
You may use this method to ban any particular ATM card. You need the number of any UCO Bank ATM card you wish to ban in order to use this approach.
To do this, open your mobile’s create message box and put “HOT” in capital letters. After that, leave a space and type “Last 4 digit of card number.”
Format :- HOT<space>Last 4 digit of card no.
Example :- HOT 1234
Additionally, send this message to 9230192301 from a UCO Bank registered mobile number. Your information will be checked as soon as this message is issued, and if your card number is accurate, your UCO Bank ATM card will be Blockd or placed on a “hot list.”
An alert will be sent to that phone when this process is complete. You may find out if your debit or ATM card has been stopped with the use of this SMS.
3, Block Any Card That Has A Primary Account Number With UCO Bank
You may use this option to Block all ATM cards associated with your UCO Bank account number. By sending an SMS, you may do this to stop all ATM cards associated with your account number at once.
To do this, open the message creation box on your mobile device, put “HOT” in capital letters, then “14-digit of account number” into the empty area that appears.
Format :- HOT<space>14 digit of account number
Example :- HOT 12345678901234
- Additionally, send this message to 9230192301 from a UCO Bank registered mobile number. Your information will be checked as soon as this message is issued, and if it matches the account information and your phone number is registered, your UCO Bank ATM card will be disabled or placed on a hotlist.
- An alert will be sent to that phone when this process is complete. You can learn from this SMS if your request has been denied or your ATM or debit card has been banned.
- By glancing at the graphic below, you can learn about all 3 techniques.
NOTE: Only when you receive a confirmation SMS in relation to your UCO Bank ATM card can you assume that it has been banned or hotlisted. It is incorrect to believe that your debit or ATM card has been stopped merely through the delivery of an SMS.
You’ve now seen how simple it is to block or add an ATM card from UCO Bank by sending just one SMS. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to post them in our comment section. We would be pleased to assist you.