- Why Loyal Walmart customers may receive exceptional value through the Walmart MoneyCard card.
- In addition to free internet access, the Green Dot Bank-issued card offers cash-back benefits on purchases made at Walmart.
- This tutorial article will help you with Walmart Money Card Activation if you have a Walmart MoneyCard and want to activate it.
- This blog also includes extra information that Walmart Money cardholders should be aware of.
Describe the Walmart MoneyCard.
A prepaid banking card is something like the Walmart MoneyCard. Among the many advantages of the card are cash-back incentives for purchases made at Walmart.com, Walmart Fuel Stations, and regular Walmart shops.
When used at Walmart stores, the card has no fees and comes with a smartphone app that lets you keep track of your transactions and top up your account. Walmart sells prepaid debit cards under the name “Walmart Money Card.”
Utilizing their Walmart MoneyCard at Walmart stores, gas stations, and online at Walmart.com entitles customers to cash-back benefits. If the balance on the card is positive after a year of use, the cash-back benefits are accessible.
Activating a Walmart Money Card: How To
Prepaid cards like the Walmart MoneyCard provide functionality not seen on credit cards. The Walmart MoneyCard is available to Green Dot Bank clients at all Walmart locations. The Walmart MoneyCard must be activated as soon as you get a new card.
You may take advantage of a number of money-saving features, like cash back and gasoline incentives, by activating the Walmart MoneyCard. The card also permits early payment receipts up to two days in advance and direct transfers.
Activation is a mandatory step before using the Walmart MoneyCard. Fill out the application form, adhere to the offered instructions, and complete the activation process to finish the activation process for a new Walmart MoneyCard.
Requirements to activate a Walmart MoneyCard: For the Walmart MoneyCard to work, you need to have the following information close at hand.
Steps For Activating A Walmart Moneycard
- Click here to access the Walmart Money Card’s activation page.
- Make use of the customized, 16-digit card number.
- Enter the expiration month and year from the back of your card.
- Enter your security code, the last four digits of your social security number, and the card pin.
- In order to complete the process, enter the code that appears on your screen.
To finish activating your Walmart money card, tap the #next tab.
Your Walmart MoneyCard will be certified as having been successfully activated.
How do I activate my Walmart Money Card?
Call (866) 946-2510 to activate your Walmart MoneyCard, visit WalmartMoneyCard.com/activate online, or choose Activate the card from the Walmart MoneyCard app on your smartphone.
How Do I Activate My Walmart Money Card?
To activate your service and create a new PIN, call [1-800-903-4698] and follow the instructions. You may then access your funds and information about your Money Network account online or by contacting a machine after finishing this process.
How Do I Activate My Walmart Credit Card Online?
Calling the number shown on the back of the card will allow you to activate your Walmart credit card over the phone or online. Calling is probably a better choice than going online if you need to activate your card immediately, as the latter requires first opening an account.
But neither of them requires a lot of work or time to complete. If you don’t use your card immediately, your account will be terminated in three to five months. But it’s not necessary that you do. The Walmart® Store Card operates under the same guidelines.
How Do I Sign Up For A Credit Card From Walmart Online?
- Check out your account.
- Choose Register a New Card” from the drop-down option.
- Type the card number in.
- Enter the three-digit security code on the back of your card to finish the process.
Make sure you register for an online account (if you haven’t already) before activating your Walmart Credit Card, whether online or over the phone.
Analysis of recent transactions, bill payment, and general account management will all be much easier.
Keep in mind that your Walmart Credit Card will expire in three to five months if you don’t activate it.
You would then need to reapply if you wanted a second chance.
How Can I Activate My Walmart Credit Card?
Your credit card might still be useful to you even if you are unable to activate it online. Your phone is required to activate your Walmart MasterCard.
You can only activate your Walmart credit card over the phone by using the toll-free number located on the back of your card. Calling Walmart’s customer service will allow you to confirm and activate your MasterCard:
- Dial the toll-free number of Capital One at 1-877-362-5952.
- Once you’ve established contact, ask them to activate your card.
- At this step, give your card number, date of birth, and social security number.
- Enter all the required information using the keyboard on your phone.
How Do I Activate My Visa Card Online?
Observe These Simple Steps:
- Access your online account.
- Look under Accounts for your brand-new credit card.
- You must enter your card’s number, expiration date, and CVV/CVC.
- Provide your social security number and birthday if your service provider requests it.
What Benefits Come With A Walmart Money Card?
The Walmart Money Card has the following fundamental features:
- Overdraft costs do not apply.
- 2% annual interest
- Reloading the Walmart app with free money
- Quickly, direct deposit
- Family membership is free
The advantages of using a Walmart MoneyCard
Numerous features, such as fraud protection, that are included on other Visa and MasterCard debit cards are also present on the MoneyCard. Additionally, there is a free online bill-paying service. You may make regular monthly payments for bills like your auto insurance by setting up recurring money orders, paper checks, or both.
You may transfer money with these cards to friends and family members nationwide. For purchases made through Walmart.com, the Walmart app, Walmart gas stations (2% cash back), and Walmart stores (1% cash back), you may be eligible for cash-back incentives. The annual maximum cash-back incentive is $75.
Fees for Walmart MoneyCards
The price of the MoneyCard is $1 at every Walmart location. The $5.94 monthly service fee for the card is waived if you received $500 or more in direct deposits in the previous month.
While they are free at Walmart stores, ATM and teller withdrawals cost $2.50. In contrast to other reloading places that can charge up to $5.95, Walmart stores only charge $3 for cash refills. The cost of checking your ATM balance is $0.50, and there are additional costs of 3% for overseas transactions.
A 12-pack of checks costs $5.95, compared to $3 for updating a card (or $15 for expedited mailing).
How do I login to a Walmart Money Card?
Take the following steps to log in to your account:
- Utilize your computer’s web browser to go to the official website at www.walmartmoneycard.com.
- You may access the customer login button on the website’s home page by clicking it.
- Type your login information into the login page that appears.
- Fill in your user name and password.
- To sign in, just click the symbol.
- You’ll be able to access your account.
Applying for a Walmart MoneyCard: What Do I Do?
It’s simple to obtain a Walmart MoneyCard. It will be delivered in two weeks if you order one through the Walmart MoneyCard website. You can buy a card at any Walmart location right now if you want to skip the postal line. Before using your card, you must be at least 18 years old and put funds on it.
All account features must be accessed using the mobile app, along with either mobile or email verification, and the account must be established with a valid Social Security number.
How Can I Fill Up My Walmart MoneyCard With Cash?
Adding cash to your MoneyCard is possible:
- Transfer of Payment
- Bank-based payment
- Visiting the nearby Walmart location and paying with cash.
How do I use my Walmart Money Card for Payment?
It’s simple to make purchases using Walmart Money Cards. Here’s how to use your card to make a simple payment.
Check your card’s balance before making a purchase.
- Swipe Your Card: You can either swipe your Walmart Money Card at the point-of-sale terminal or enter the card details online to make a transaction.
- Confirm Payment: Your outstanding balance will be subtracted if approved.
- Sign or Enter PIN: To finish the transaction, the merchant may ask you to sign the receipt or enter your PIN.
- Save Your Receipt: Save your receipt as proof of the transaction.
Verify any limits on prepaid cards with the vendor before making a purchase. Check your card’s fee schedule to see what it charges for overseas transactions and cash advances before you use it.
How Do I Handle A Stolen Walmart Money Card?
To report the problem and have your Walmart Money Card card deactivated, call 1-877-965-7848 as soon as possible.
After your card has been suspended, you may decide whether to obtain a new one or a cash refund.
Even if you stop using your Walmart money card for online transactions, you can continue to use it for offline transactions. You won’t be able to make an online purchase with this card in this situation, though.
Since the Walmart Money Card doesn’t require an OTP, it’s important not to reveal your personal information to anyone since fraudsters may easily take advantage of you.
Use a Walmart Money card for what purposes?
- Obtaining payment
- It functions as a debit card and is accepted anywhere.
- Ease of use and acquisition
- Absence of the need for a credit history
- It can only be used once it has been purchased.
Wallet App for Walmart
The Walmart MoneyCard app for mobile devices allows users to manage their prepaid debit card balances. This app allows you to track account balances and transaction history, deposit checks, pay bills, and find ATMs nearby. You can get the Walmart MoneyCard app for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Problems Activating Walmart Money Cards
If your Walmart MoneyCard isn’t activating correctly, you can attempt the following steps to try to repair the issue:
Check the Information You Provide
Check to be sure the information you provided when purchasing the card—including your name, address, and Social Security number is correct.
Verify Your Card’s Balance
The activation procedure might not have succeeded because the card’s balance is 0 or negative.
Message customer service.
If you’re still having problems, call (877) 937-4098 to reach Walmart MoneyCard customer service. A human can help you activate your card and fix any other issues you might be having.
Try a different device:
If you are having problems with one device, try using a different computer or device to complete the activation.
Look for technical difficulties
On rare occasions, the Walmart MoneyCard website or mobile application may have technical difficulties that cause activation problems. Give it another try later, or contact customer care for assistance if you have technical issues.
What Are The Steps For Logging Into A Walmart Money Card?
To log into your Walmart Money Card, follow these steps:
- Go to www.walmartmoneycard.com, the website for the Walmart Money Card.
- Select “Log In” by clicking in the upper right corner.
- Fill up the boxes with your User ID and Password.
To access your account, click “Log In”.
- Click “Sign Up Now” on the login screen to establish an account if you don’t already have one for your Walmart Money Card.