Easy Ways to Check Indian Overseas Account Balance From Home: Indian Overseas Bank Balance Check Instructions The Indian Overseas Bank offers its bank account holders a missed call alert service. A user can check the amount of their IOB account online while sitting at home or by calling a missed call number. It is a straightforward and simple way that enables you to access your account balance from anywhere.
IOB Balance Check
Unreturned Call for Balance Inquiry Indian Overseas Bank offers a missed call option for checking the account balance and mini-statement. To use this option, one must register their mobile number with the bank.
IOB Balance Check Number
When a user opens a bank account, the bank itself records the user’s cellphone number. By filling out the application form in person at the bank counter, one can also register their mobile number with the institution. The user will receive a confirmation message from the bank after completing this step.
IOB Balance Enquiry
- The user has to leave a missed call to the number 0444-222-0004.
- The call gets disconnected after a few rings.
- The bank sends an SMS back to the user stating the balance and mini statement.
- One can also receive other kinds of banking related information.
IOB Balance Enquiry Missed Call, SMS
Get an SMS Notice About Your Account Balance They also offer an SMS way for Users to Check Their Account Balance and Mini Statement. To check the balance and mini statement via SMS, one needs to register their cellphone number with the bank.
Indian Overseas Bank Balance Check Number
- One can send an SMS in the following format to the bank registered number.
- SET<Account Number> to 03585-229306
- To get the balance via SMS method, one needs to send SMS in the following format
- BAL<Account Number> to 03585-229306
- To get the mini statement via SMS method, one needs to send SMS in the following format
- MSTMT<Account Number> to 03585-229306
How to Online Check Account Balance? There are many ways to check your balance and mini statement online with IOB Bank. To check balance and a small statement, one must use the bank’s online banking services.
To Together with viewing the balance and mini statement online, one can also make significant transfers to another account.gether with viewing the balance and mini statement online, one can also make significant transfers toer account.
Indian Overseas Bank gives the user with login information for internet banking so they can access the function.
To check the balance and mini statement of the bank, one must log in and use the feature. Several additional possibilities are available in the internet banking feature in addition to the IOB Bank.
The mobile application created to check the balance and mini statement of the bank account can also be used. All types of platforms are compatible with this programme.